I had a busy day at school and it was absolutely gorgeous outside today!
After a lunch of copious amounts of almond butter and 3 apples (and more classes) I finally came home some products in the mail for me to review!
I’m a busy bee today and don’t have time to review them today, but will be doing so the rest of the week.
I did have time to make some soup for dinner though!
I made TJ Split Pea Vegan soup and spiced it up with sauteed mushrooms, onions, and spinach. DELISH!
I’m flattered! Thank you Kenzie 🙂
With this award, I have to list 7 things, one of which is true! Remember when I did this a while back?
1. I’ve never had an unnatural color in my hair.
2. I like to drink coffee, but I’m in no way addicted to caffeine.
3. I love all sorts of melons.
4. I’ve never been to Europe.
5. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers, all older than me!
6. I’m Irish, French, & 1/8 Native American.
7. Nothing scares me more than the LSAT, tornadoes, and spiders.
I’ll post the answer in my next post!
But, I’d like to pass on this award to:
Catherine @ Stevia ‘n Spice
Stef @ More to Life than Lettuce
I got some lovely packages in the mail today- looks like I’ll be doing some reviews tomorrow morning 🙂
Do you prefer email or snail mail? I’m definitely more excited when I get snail mail